Venus Butterfly Definition:
The Venus Butterfly technique refers to an ancient Tantra sexual approach that combines both oral sex of the clitoris and fingering of the vagina or G spot simultaneously, to produce a blended orgasm (aka a clitoral orgasm and vaginal orgasm).
According to Wikipedia, the Venus Butterfly was first made public in the TV show L.A. Law (1986), but was also mentioned previously in two books: The Sensuous Woman (1969) and The One Hour Orgasm (1988). However, the technique described in this article is the original, real, Tantric version of the Venus Butterfly technique and not the version described in the books. Here, we will look into how women orgasm with venus butterfly approach as well.
Incidentally, the Venus Butterfly is also a famous vibrating sex toy, which we will review at the end of this article.
Would you like to learn how to do the Venus Butterfly?
Awesome… But, first of all…
Why Use the Venus Butterfly Technique on Her?
Well, did you know that most women (70% in fact) do not experience orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone? Many women rely on clitoral stimulation in order to reach orgasm. (Find out how to have 15 different types of orgasms for women from here)
That’s because, according to a survey by Loveology University, 78% of women do not explore the inside of their bodies (except during male to female penetration for heterosexual couples). If they did, they would discover that the G-Spot delivers a longer, deeper, more powerful orgasm than a clitoral orgasm. (Incidentally, lesbian women experience more orgasms and better sex than straight women).[i]
So, that’s why I promote the Venus Butterfly Technique for all women to try, regardless of sexual orientation. In simple terms, the chances of women having an orgasm with the venus butterfly method are higher. So, women can enjoy and achieve exquisite, mind-blowing, body-shaking, supper orgasms!
What is the Venus Butterfly Technique?
The Venus Butterfly sex is an ancient Tantric lovemaking technique first practiced in India 3000-5000 years ago. It allows the female to experience a high peak of ecstasy by having two primary erogenous zones pleasured at the same time: the clitoris and the G-spot.
Dr. Ava Cadell has been teaching the Venus Butterfly sex Technique for decades, as a way for women to achieve combination orgasms, as demonstrated in the following video.
Video on Venus Butterfly for Better Sex
World-renowned sex therapist Dr. Ava guides you through the infamous Venus Butterfly sex technique for orgasm, a technique she has been teaching women and their lovers for decades.
What is Tantra?
Tantra is a Sanskrit (ancient Hindu language) word that means to weave energy—Yin (female) and Yang (male) energy—between two lovers. Even though we are speaking of male and female energies, please note that all humans have both male and female energies, so anyone, regardless of your sexual orientation can practice Tantra, either alone or with their partner.
Tantric energy includes our thoughts, feelings, physical and sexual actions. Tantric Sex is a more intense, loving and respectful than the common quickie. Even the words for sexual organs are more poetic such as Pearl for Clitoris and Yoni for Vagina (or Sacred Space) and Lingam (Wand of Light) for Penis! (See how to give a sexy lingam massage here!)
What Are the Benefits of the Venus Butterfly Technique?
Tantra is a unique journey of sensual and sexual exploration that will improve intimate communication and enhance a relationship that has lost its sizzle and spice.
For women, the Venus Butterfly sex Technique can empower and fulfill their sensual needs, including achieving amazing full-body orgasms and sexual bliss.
For men, it can open up a whole new world to intimacy and help them learn what turns on their partner to make them orgasmic.
For couples, it’s an opportunity to create a more meaningful, intimate, and spiritual connection together, as well as experience a more passion-filled relationship.
How to Prepare for the Venus Butterfly Technique
This is an ancient form of worshiping and loving each other. So, get ready to explore new sexual territory with the following Tantric Venus Butterfly sex Technique.
Make sure you have some massage oil and water-based lubricant to use for your Venus Butterfly Technique, so her vulva and vagina are super slippery and ready to feel the most sensations.
Note: It is advisable for the woman to empty her bladder before embarking on G-spot stimulation or the Venus Butterfly Technique since it does stimulate the urethra and can lead to female ejaculation.
Having a towel or squirting blanket underneath her is also a good idea, to keep your sheets dry.
10 Steps on How to do Venus Butterfly Technique
Directions for Lover
- Kiss your lover passionately as you caress her entire body to get her juices flowing.
- Give her oral sex (which is called “Honoring” in Tantra) slowly tease her between her thighs as you make your way towards her Yoni/Vagina with your tongue.
- Pull back your lover’s Pearl/Clitoral hood.
- Stimulate her Pearl/Clitoris with short and long strokes using your tongue, fingers or vibrator until the woman reaches a level 8 on a pleasure scale of 0 to 10 with 10 being the point of no return; orgasm.
- Move away from the Pearl/Clitoris and stimulate the entire outside of her Yoni/Vagina in circular motions with your tongue, finger or vibrator, allowing her arousal level to lower by a couple of points.
- Return to Pearl stimulation as above using short and long strokes until the woman reaches a 9 on the pleasure scale.
- Ask her if she is ready for you to slip one or two finger/s, palm up, inside her Yoni/Vagina and then tap on her G-spot towards the navel.
- Meanwhile, continue to stimulate her Pearl/Clitoris with your tongue, while tapping her G-spot with your finger/s or you can use a G-spot vibrator.
- If all goes well, she will have a mind-blowing, body-melting internal and external orgasm simultaneously resulting in multiple orgasms known as the Venus Butterfly sex.
- Ask her for verbal feedback as you cup one of your hands over her Yoni gently to hold the sexual energy within.
YOU can make it happen NOW!
Originally posted on Sexpert.com
Cover photo by Isabella Mariana from Pexels